Vision and Values
"Together in God’s grace, may we
give our children the roots to grow
and the wings to fly"
Our Aspiration and Ambition
We want our children …
… to have the roots to grow and the wings to fly!
Because we believe …
…that every child and adult is special to God and uniquely made in his image.
And therefore we aim to provide…
…a secure and caring school in which all children flourish and thrive, by building an encouraging environment which celebrates their successes.
… a rich and inspiring curriculum which provides opportunities to spark curiosity, experiment and take risks, solve problems and be creative, so that our children become emotionally resilient, independent and aspirational life-long learners, ready to take their place in a local, global and international community and live life in all its fullness - wherever their journey takes them.
Our Christian Values
These values are taught explicitly through our curriculum and through our programme of daily collective worship. They are the foundation for our reward and behaviour systems, our school policies and are lived out in our relationships with each other.
- Forgiveness ‘Just as the Lord has forgiven you, so you must also forgive others.’ Colossians 3:13
- Respect ‘Do to others as you would have them do to you.’ Matthew 7:12
- Perseverance ‘I can do all things through Him who strengthens me.’ Philippians 4:13
- Peace ‘Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace and good will toward men.’ Luke 2:14
- Compassion ‘When Jesus saw the crowd his heart was filled with compassion, because they were like sheep without a shepherd.’ Mark 6:34
- Justice ‘Learn to do right. Seek justice.’ Isaiah 1:17
“Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles.”