Our preferred school uniform consists of the following items:
- Royal blue sweatshirt or cardigan.
- White/light blue polo shirt or shirt.
- Grey pinafore, grey/navy skirt or grey/navy trousers.
- Sensible black children's shoes.
- Summer dresses - pale blue and white check
- P.E. kit - plimsolls, top, shorts/tracksuit for cold weather - a drawstring bag please!
PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT ALL ITEMS ARE CLEARLY NAMED!
Jewellery and other valuables
Jewellery, including rings should not be worn to school. If your child has pierced ears, only small studs should be worn in the interest of safety. Earings must not be worn during P.E lessons and we request that your child does not wear earings to school on P.E days. Any child whose earings cannot be removed for medical reasons, can undertake P.E wearing an earing providing the earing is covered by a plaster or tape. (Only stud earings are acceptable in this and parents should ensure that the plaster or tape is applied on P.E days.) Please note, however, the swimming pool does not allow children to wear earings under any circumstances for swimming. Wrist watches may be worn to school but we cannot accept responsibility for their safekeeping. Children are not allowed to bring mobile phones to school.
To order your school uniform please click on the link below.