PE and Sports Premium
At Loughborough C of E Primary School, children have the opportunity to take part in organised sport at lunchtimes, attend a range of sporting after-school clubs and compete in local leagues and sporting activities.
Funding is provided by the Government to make additional and sustainable improvements to the quality of PE and we use these funds to enhance our existing provision.
Funding is used to:
- Develop or add to PE and sporting activities across the school
- Make improvements that will benefit pupils joining the school in future years
This is achieved in the following ways:
- Hire qualified sports coaches to work with teachers
- Provide existing staff with training and resources to help teach PE and sport more effectively
- Introduce new sports and activities to encourage more pupils to take up sport
- Support and involve the least active children by running and extending school sports clubs
- Run sporting competitions
- Run sports activities with other schools
Our PE and Sports Premium Report can be downloaded using the link below:
Our PE and Sport Funding Plan for the current academic year can be downloaded using the link below: