We encourage the wearing of our school uniform as it creates a sense of identity and belonging to our school.
Our school uniform consists of the following items:
- A white or light blue polo shirt or cotton shirt with a collar
- Royal blue school sweatshirt or cardigan. These can be with or without the school logo.
- Grey or black shorts, trousers, pinafore or skirt. Skirts must be knee length or just above, and should be pleated or flared. Skirts made of close clinging or stretchy material are not allowed. Leggings are not accepted as school uniform, but may be used for PE. Jeans may not be worn.
- Black school shoes. Black trainer-type shoes with Velcro fastenings may be worn, but without any logos or coloured decoration.
- Summer Dresses – Pale blue and white check
- PE Kit – plimsolls or trainers, school PE t-shirt, black or dark blue shorts, leggings or tracksuit bottoms for cold weather. Children should wear their PE kit to school on their PE day.
School sweatshirts & cardigans with the school logo can be purchased online at Yourschooluniform.co.uk Water bottles, bookbags and PE kit can be purchased from the school office.
PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT ALL ITEMS ARE CLEARLY NAMED! We may label un-named items ourselves if identified.
We now have a new supplier for our sweatshirts, cardigans, polo tops etc… You will be able to buy your uniform online from ‘Your School Uniform’ and have it delivered to your home, or you can opt for it to be delivered to school on certain dates.
We still have some items of uniform available in school, but once we have sold these, we won’t be re-stocking them.
We will continue to have water bottles, bookbags and PE kits for you to purchase from the school office. To order these items, please go to the School Shop on Arbor, choose the item you want to purchase and pay online. We will then give the item to you or your child.
Please follow the 6 step guide to ordering your school uniform in the letter below.