OFSTED: Report and Related Information
The school was inspected in May 2023 and continues to be a good school.
- "Loughborough Church of England Primary School is a nurturing school. Pupils feel happy and safe.
- Leaders have created a well-planned and sequenced curriculum.
- Children get off to a good start in the early years. The environment is bright, engaging and well organised. Well-established routines help children to develop their independence. Adults are skilled at helping children to develop their communication and language skills. Children are prepared very well for the next stage of their education.
- There is a systematic approach to supporting pupils with SEND. Leaders ensure that these pupils’ needs are understood.
- The school’s provision for pupils’ broader development is strong.
- The school is well led and managed.
- There is a strong safeguarding culture at the school."
The full Inspection Report can be viewed here
Ofsted Parent View - Give Your Views
Ofsted Parent View gives you the chance to tell Ofsted what you think of your child’s school, including: - how happy your child is at the school - how the school manages bullying or challenging behaviour If your child has special educational needs and/or disabilities (SEND), we will ask how well the school supports them. The questionnaire can be completed at any time - you don’t have to wait until the school is being inspected. We will use your responses to help us plan inspections. The information you provide can: - inform discussions inspectors have with school leaders during an inspection - help Ofsted decide when to inspect a school