LOUGHBOROUGH C of E
Learning Support Assistant
required from 28th August 2018,
27.5 hours per week, term time only
Grade 5 £17,007 - £17,394 Pro Rata
(actual salary £10,492 - £10,970)
You will need to:
• Have excellent communication skills both orally and written
• Have a positive attitude and show initiative
• Promote the potential of every child
• Be committed to raising standards and accelerating progress for all groups of pupils
• Be able to work well as a team
• Promote the ethos of the school.
We can offer:
A hardworking and friendly staff
A pleasant, supportive working environment
Opportunities for professional development
Applicants are welcome to come and look round school by appointment. Please phone the school office to arrange.
To apply, please read the job description & person specification and complete the application form. Please return the form to school with a covering letter.
The school email address is email@example.com
Closing date: 13th June 2018 at 12 noon
Interviews: 25th June 2018
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. Successful candidates will be required to complete an enhanced DBS disclosure with children’s barred list check.
Loughborough C.E. Primary School
William Street, Loughborough LE11 3BY Tel: 01509 263430